We've moved, ! Update your bookmarks to https://thesouthpacific.org! These forums are being archived.

Dismiss this notice
See LegComm's announcement to make sure you're still a legislator on the new forums!

If You're Happy...

This is just stupid...
Goal: Either find another ending to "If You're Happy and You Know It..." or create a new version that follows the same rhythm/pitch pattern.
Rules: Keep it generally appropriate; nothing too NSFW or offensive (keep it to vague references and casual jokes).

Have fun!

Starts crying as he realizes what he has done..."

...If You're Happy and You Know It...
DylanPickle-

Owner of Harmakmis-Gordista and Carta-Agot

Legislator

A Cannibal of Pickles

If you're happy and you know it...

...overthrow the elitist government and establish a new government based on your own morals and ideologies. Viva la revolution!
Woof, woof, I'm a dog I like dogs.

Legislator in the Assembly of the South Pacific.
Member of the Island Democratic Party.
Former Local Councillor in the South Pacific.

If you're happy and you know it, ban Midand!

(hey it rhymes Tounge )
[Image: XXPV74Y.png?1]
[-] The following 1 user Likes Roavin's post:
  • Midand

(Directed to Midand)

If you're happy and you know it, take a stand!
The Sakhalinsk Empire, Legislator of the South Pacific
Currently a citizen and legislator of TSP. I am active as Sverigesriket in Europe.

Complete Conflict of Interest

If you're happy and you know it, you've probably forgotten some bad memory that you need to dwell some more on.
Roleplayer
Manager of the TSP and A1-0 maps
Roleplay moderator

If you're happy and you know it, you've lied to yourself.

If you're happy and you know it, you've wasted your life.
DylanPickle-

Owner of Harmakmis-Gordista and Carta-Agot

Legislator

A Cannibal of Pickles

Get very sheepish and nervous and start backtracking while saying, "Erm...that was a funny joke right...?"

If you're happy and you know it, our epoch, the epoch of the bourgeoisie, possesses, however, this distinct feature: it has simplified class antagonisms. Society as a whole is more and more splitting up into two great hostile camps, into two great classes directly facing each other – Bourgeoisie and Proletariat. From the serfs of the Middle Ages sprang the chartered burghers of the earliest towns. From these burgesses the first elements of the bourgeoisie were developed. The discovery of America, the rounding of the Cape, opened up fresh ground for the rising bourgeoisie. The East-Indian and Chinese markets, the colonisation of America, trade with the colonies, the increase in the means of exchange and in commodities generally, gave to commerce, to navigation, to industry, an impulse never before known, and thereby, to the revolutionary element in the tottering feudal society, a rapid development. The feudal system of industry, in which industrial production was monopolised by closed guilds, now no longer sufficed for the growing wants of the new markets. The manufacturing system took its place. The guild-masters were pushed on one side by the manufacturing middle class; division of labour between the different corporate guilds vanished in the face of division of labour in each single workshop.
The Sakhalinsk Empire, Legislator of the South Pacific
Currently a citizen and legislator of TSP. I am active as Sverigesriket in Europe.

Complete Conflict of Interest

Secretly fashion plans to overthrow the government and incite the citizens to revolt.