We've moved, ! Update your bookmarks to https://thesouthpacific.org! These forums are being archived.

Dismiss this notice
See LegComm's announcement to make sure you're still a legislator on the new forums!

January 2020 Speaker of the Assembly election

In accordance with Resolution 1 of the World Forum, the time has come to elect a new Speaker of the Assembly. Until one is elected, Tavtid Lekmienn shall serve as acting speaker. Nominations shall be open for seven days. Please remember that all member states shall be able to nominate other states, but cannot nominate themselves.

(To familiarise yourself with the election process, feel free to visit this link.)
4× Cabinet minister /// 1× OWL director /// CRS member /// SPSF

My History
[-] The following 4 users Like Jay Coop's post:
  • Beepee, Imperial Frost Federation, phoenixofthesun14, Qwert

The Empire formally nominates the F.S.O.O., Gi-land, Hystaiga, Valkyria and Pax Dracon.

FiHami formally nominates Pax Dracon and Huawan.

Sedunn nominates Pax Dracon, Fihami and Rebeltoipa.

Tavtid Lekmienn
Acting Speaker of the Assembly
Also representing the Kingdom of Sedunn
Roleplayer
Manager of the TSP and A1-0 maps
Roleplay moderator

Ezi Inglee, the Hystaigan ambassador to the World Forum, has accepted the nomination.
Damian Hager, the Valkyrian ambassador to the World Forum, has declined the nomination.

My History

On behalf of FiHami, I shall gratefully accept our nomination for Speaker of the Assembly.
[-] The following 1 user Likes phoenixofthesun14's post:
  • Jay Coop

Samantha Riley declines the nomination on the basis of Rebeltopia only being an World Forum observer.
"...if you're normal, the crowd will accept you. But if you're deranged, the crowd will make you their leader." - Christopher Titus
Deranged in NS since 2011

One and ONLY minion of LadyRebels 
The OUTRAGEOUS CRAZY other half of LadyElysium
[-] The following 3 users Like Rebeltopia's post:
  • GI-Land, Jay Coop, Qwert

GI-Land accepts the nomination, however they would also like to second the nominations for the FSoO and Pax Dracon.
Signed
Gianluca IV

Roleplayer (active in TSP since 2016)
TSPedia-Author
Head Bartender of the Lampshade Bar & Grill

Information about my roleplay
Pacifica GI-Land, Snolland (Hazelbrust), Guardian of the World Forum, IUFA-FWC/WFWC- and Pacivision Supervisor • 
Aurora Markatt (Maura)

Three countries have accepted their nominations. According to Res. 1, Section B, an election shall be held by instant runoff voting for a total of 7 days, ending on 11 January at 02:31 UTC.

Each member state is entitled one vote, and a selection to reopen nominations shall be included. The state receiving a majority shall be elected to the speakership, with their World Forum Representative being styled as Speaker of the Assembly of the World Forum, and they shall take office immediately after election.

Please rank the following options:
  • FiHami
  • GI-Land
  • Hystaiga
  • Reopen nominations

My History

The Empire votes

Gi-Land
RON
Hystaiga
Fi-Hami