We've moved, ! Update your bookmarks to https://thesouthpacific.org! These forums are being archived.

Dismiss this notice
See LegComm's announcement to make sure you're still a legislator on the new forums!

Land for Albey

Link to NationStates nation in the South Pacific*: https://www.nationstates.net/nation=albeyland
Name for your plot*: Annothera
Desired plot*: 048
Capital: ARTHEMIA
Location of capital*: on the star at the mouth of the southern river (see map)
Customisation: add a river and mountains

Link: https://i.ibb.co/W08mW8w/1614489098843.png

Name for the places and its capital:
- National Capital: Arthemia
- South Annothera: Colossia
- Central Annothera: Carthania
- North Annothera: Akrosia
- Panisian Islands: Thalassia
- South River: Phasus
- Central River: Nesus
- South Mountain: Titanos (3767m)
- Central Mountain: Racos (3129m)
- North Mountain: Platos (2014m)

I confirm that I have:
[X] read the instructions
[X] made sure that the plot hasn't been claimed by someone else since the last update
[X] given each plot I claim a separate name

@Quert

A few things first:

1) The name is "Qwert".
2) You do map claims on the "Map of the South Pacific" thread.
3) 048 already has been claimed by another player (as visible in the map thread)
4) There is no sense in pinging the cartographer as he can't be online for 24 hours and the next update does not happen until Mid-March anyway.
Signed
Gianluca IV

Roleplayer (active in TSP since 2016)
TSPedia-Author
Head Bartender of the Lampshade Bar & Grill

Information about my roleplay
Pacifica GI-Land, Snolland (Hazelbrust), Guardian of the World Forum, IUFA-FWC/WFWC- and Pacivision Supervisor • 
Aurora Markatt (Maura)
[-] The following 1 user Likes GI-Land's post:
  • Albey

(02-28-2021, 04:16 AM)GI-Land Wrote: A few things first:

1) The name is "Qwert".
2) You do map claims on the "Map of the South Pacific" thread.
3) 048 already has been claimed by another player (as visible in the map thread)
4) There is no sense in pinging the cartographer as he can't be online for 24 hours and the next update does not happen until Mid-March anyway.

Then you may have an idea about the remaining plot since I've been confusing about the recent map claim. I pinged him so I may get noticed cuz thats what I do on the previous ns regions.

To see what plots are available for claiming there's this list. It is updated once a month along with the map. To see what plots other players have claimed since that update (which isn't indicated by the list), one needs to go through all posts since the last update announcement.

Once you've found an open plot you like, please post the filled out form in the Map of the South Pacific thread.
Roleplayer
Manager of the TSP and A1-0 maps
Roleplay moderator

[-] The following 1 user Likes Qwert's post:
  • Albey

(02-28-2021, 06:32 AM)Qwert Wrote: To see what plots are available for claiming there's this list. It is updated once a month along with the map. To see what plots other players have claimed since that update (which isn't indicated by the list), one needs to go through all posts since the last update announcement.

Once you've found an open plot you like, please post the filled out form in the Map of the South Pacific thread.

Thank you for the explanation Smile
[-] The following 1 user Likes Albey's post:
  • Qwert