We've moved, ! Update your bookmarks to https://thesouthpacific.org! These forums are being archived.

Dismiss this notice
See LegComm's announcement to make sure you're still a legislator on the new forums!

[IC] Flash News
#5,301

His Excellency has appointed a new Chancellor of the High Court of Justice, George Green.
[-] The following 1 user Likes Nicholas and Great Britain's post:
  • Techganet
#5,302

The Government issues a national security suppression notice after a heavily redacted report was leaked that suggests Izaakia has been systematically adopting young orphans, particularly those of none-native ethnicity for almost a century and putting them through intense training for covert warfare and espionage purposes.
Gianni: “Izaakia, I hate you so much. You’re such a good bad guy. Must be because of your genes“.
Gianni, 21:42 14 Dec 2020, # Pacifica Discussion
#5,303

"DarNational", A Besernian-based cable news channel notorious for partiality has been forced by the Besernian Ministry of Communications and Information to stop broadcasting through the revocation of their broadcast license and a fine of 4.7% of their annual revenue as per their violation of the Communications Act of 1998 for several repeated counts of yellow journalism on-air, mostly on the Gianlucian-Izaakian rivalry where they have exercised constant bias towards the Izaakian side.

This is in light of the recent fine given to the Treisag television channel "3sag" of 2.5% of their annual revenue for two counts of reporting fabricated news, a violation under the Communications Act of 1998 passed by the Federal Parliament including the 44th Fedinschtag, elected in the 1996 Besernian federal election.
[Image: UFog2ZY.png]
#5,304

The Gianlucian Minister of Political Education, Strabinger, has expressed the government's grave concerns about the USI in The Atlantic Times: "Unauthorised imperialism, mysterious deaths or accidents happening to once important figures, deep-rooted corruption and now the orphanage thing: I think, it's safe to say, the iceberg of questionable things happening in Izaakia is still not fully uncovered. This prevents any substantial bilateral talks though and only reaffirms, that the USI sadly cannot be fully trusted."
Signed
Gianluca IV

Roleplayer (active in TSP since 2016)
TSPedia-Author
Head Bartender of the Lampshade Bar & Grill

Information about my roleplay
Pacifica GI-Land, Snolland (Hazelbrust), Guardian of the World Forum, IUFA-FWC/WFWC- and Pacivision Supervisor • 
Aurora Markatt (Maura)
#5,305

Izaakian Home Secretary Phillipe Sainz dismissed “comments by the Gianlucian minister for “Political Education” as nothing more than state sponsored propaganda designed to promote a monoculture world view in a way that harkens back to the Great War.” He also said Izaakia will be enquiring to see if there was any Gianlucian influence in the Besernian Governments decision to silence non-Almannic cultures and world views.
Gianni: “Izaakia, I hate you so much. You’re such a good bad guy. Must be because of your genes“.
#5,306

The Imperial Frost Government has condemned the Izaakians for kidnapping foreign children to use as weapons against other states. The Empire has also begun investigating all foreign and internal adoption orders to ensure that no Frost citizens were kidnapped by the Izaakians.
Just call me Frost

Roleplayer,
Former member of the Pool of Justices

King of the Hill
#5,307

Lieutenant General Ryan Cliffton has admitted to giving information to rebels in Nicholas and Great Britain. His executed for treason tomorrow.
#5,308

Izaakian Minister for Defence Godrick Kim described the leaked dossier as unauthenticated and unfounded in truth.
#5,309

The United States of Izaakia declares war on Nicholas and Great Britain.

https://tspforums.xyz/thread-9597-post-2...#pid222800
#5,310

Gjireamm, Minister of Foreign Affairs of Sedunn has reacted to the Izaakian declaration of war. "I reject their reasoning; war is a lost resort, and we should give the new WF resolution a chance and not so nonchalantly derail the international processes we have."
Roleplayer
Manager of the TSP and A1-0 maps
Roleplay moderator

[-] The following 2 users Like Qwert's post:
  • GI-Land, Imperial Frost Federation