We've moved, ! Update your bookmarks to https://thesouthpacific.org! These forums are being archived.

Dismiss this notice
See LegComm's announcement to make sure you're still a legislator on the new forums!

[IC] Flash News
#6,001

Sallodesia has flied over 4.000 NAF M14 rifles, 1.800 NAF M18 rifles and 600 NAF M420 machine guns to an unspecified air base in Emerald.

Stoinia likewise has flied over 2.800 SAF M6-C pistols, 30 CA LRV-W286 Warthog Light Reconnaissance Vehicles and will bring 2.800 tons of fuel in addition.
Pacifica: MyriaSallodesia, Stoinia • A1-0: Stoinian Star Kingdom • Aurora: Kingdom of Threnebor
#6,002

Former Mister Speaker of the Lower Chamber, Quincy Silva, has said he can 'confidently say' he is not running for Deputy Speaker in October. 

Commenting on rumours of the President's intervention in October 2022, Vice-Prime Minister Chandler has stated there needs to be an agenda for transforming the Constitution.

Doctor Speaker of the Lower Chamber, Johnathan Wallace has been accused of taking his eye off the ball before stepping down. MPs have stated this evening that he is rushing his work and snapping at MPs.
#6,003

The United States of Izaakia donates 1500 D’Attack Sniper's, 40 Arctic Fox Light Armored Vehicle's, and 400 Rampart Anti-tank Missile Launcher's to the Government in Emerald and Denver. 

Additionally, 100 D’Attack Conqueror Class Stealth Fighter Aircraft and 300 D’Attack Harrier Class Attack Helicopters which have been retired or are approaching the end of their operation life are being refitted to be compatible with Emerald and Denver systems. 

The estimated initial cost of these systems if they were new would be around $40billion, however the residual values are estimated to be around $15 billion.
Gianni: “Izaakia, I hate you so much. You’re such a good bad guy. Must be because of your genes“.
Gianni, 21:42 14 Dec 2020, # Pacifica Discussion
#6,004

Tavtid Lekmienn, Sedunnic ambassador to the WF, urges Emerald-Denver to request WF aid or intervention.
Roleplayer
Manager of the TSP and A1-0 maps
Roleplay moderator

[-] The following 2 users Like Qwert's post:
  • GI-Land, Maverick
#6,005

Foreign minister Strunk has seconded Lekmienn's statement and also announced, geared at the Stoinian and Efladian partners, that a "big package" WF resolution on the state of the World Forum itself, but also of the world, is underway.
Signed
Gianluca IV

Roleplayer (active in TSP since 2016)
TSPedia-Author
Head Bartender of the Lampshade Bar & Grill

Information about my roleplay
Pacifica GI-Land, Snolland (Hazelbrust), Guardian of the World Forum, IUFA-FWC/WFWC- and Pacivision Supervisor • 
Aurora Markatt (Maura)
[-] The following 2 users Like GI-Land's post:
  • Maverick, Qwert
#6,006

Arnchow Project - Jintzer City

Jintzer city imposes temporary traffic controls on The city, after air pollution levels reach a Pacifica record due to a stable low pressure weather system over the city. 

由於該市上空穩定的低壓天氣系統,在空氣污染水平達到太平洋記錄後,金澤市對該市實施了臨時交通限制。
Gianni: “Izaakia, I hate you so much. You’re such a good bad guy. Must be because of your genes“.
#6,007

When asked if the Frost empire would also send weapons to support the legitimate government of Emerald Denvers, a spokesperson responded, “The frost empire will not be sending lethal aid at this time to a nonaligned state. Our air support missions in conjunction with Entente assistance are more than sufficient for the situation. Should the Emerald Denvari government request additional assistance the Empire may consider intensifying air operations while working closely with Allied forces.”
Just call me Frost

Roleplayer,
Former member of the Pool of Justices

King of the Hill
#6,008

Colonel McFrancis army has attacked Spalding from Boston and Gregory Avington's army has attacked Hastings from Folkestone.
Several more government Air Force bases have been bombed including NGBAF Marnhull, NGBAF Llanyre and NGBSF Leed Hill. In response to this, government planes attacked NGBAF Achnahanat, which was captured by Avington's army on while they were on their way to Inverness.
#6,009

Gianlucian WF-ambassador Meise has introduced a draft called "Reform Resolution I" to the Assembly. Her office said, this would help in modernising the institution and fixing the shortcomings of the organisation visible in recent months. No comments were made over a rumoured resolution on the situation in Emerald-Denver.
Signed
Gianluca IV

Roleplayer (active in TSP since 2016)
TSPedia-Author
Head Bartender of the Lampshade Bar & Grill

Information about my roleplay
Pacifica GI-Land, Snolland (Hazelbrust), Guardian of the World Forum, IUFA-FWC/WFWC- and Pacivision Supervisor • 
Aurora Markatt (Maura)
[-] The following 1 user Likes GI-Land's post:
  • Qwert
#6,010

The Izaakian Space Agency and Cosmos Launch ask for volunteers to participate in a 12 month confinement trial to see how humans interact in a confined environment over extended periods of time. The trial will happen at a special facility in the extreme south of Izaakia, where extreme outside conditions are as close to conditions on other planets as possible in Pacifica.