We've moved, ! Update your bookmarks to https://thesouthpacific.org! These forums are being archived.

Dismiss this notice
See LegComm's announcement to make sure you're still a legislator on the new forums!

[IC] Stream - A Social Network

[Image: JlSFTFp.png]

Stream is a social network where people and organisations can respond to regional events and let TSP know what they are up to.

This is, quite obviously, inspired by Facebook and Twitter. My idea here is to allow for responses, statements and other information that not really fit in Flash News or the national news, to be collectively posted somewhere. Everybody is welcome to post, ICly. Use the template below, or feel free to just post plain text.

Create your own hashtags, like #Gov.I.Summit, #QDF or #LostMyKeys and use the same if you post about the same subject.

Likes are called approvals here. Clicking on the approval picture, number of approvals or Comment will direct you to the OOC thread. Some IC information about Stream.

Example, current template:
[Image: yjaEcla.jpg?1]
Poley Tishan
PM boasts that our GDP has increased thanks to Carbon Valley. But what about pollution? In total, carbon emissions have increased by 7% and continues to do so. Close it down now!

#Elect16, #PurpleParty, #ZeroEmissions

Code:
[table=70][tr][td][float=left][img]<INSERT LINK TO PROFILE IMAGE HERE. RECOMMENDED WIDTH IS ABOUT 90 PX WIDE>[/img][/float][size=x-large][b][color=#339933][font=arial]>INSERT PROFILE NAME HERE. COULD BE A PERSON, COMPANY, ORGANISATION ETC>[/font][/color][/b][/size]
[color=#7f8c8d][size=small][spoiler=Who am I?]<INSERT DESCRIPTION OF WHO'S POSTING. CHANGE TO "Who are we?" IF AN ORGANISATION>[/spoiler][/size][/color][/td][/tr]
[tr][td]
[align=left][size=medium]<INSERT MESSAGE TEXT AND IMAGES HERE>[/size][/align]

[align=left][color=#0000ff]INSERT HASHTAGS HERE, SEPARATED BY COMMAS[/color][/align]

[align=right][color=#339933]INSERT NUMBER OF 'APPROVALS' HERE. USE THE FORMAT 1.0k IF MORE EQUAL OR MORE THAN 1,000 APPROVALS[/color]  [url=https://tspforums.xyz/thread-2900-lastpost.html][img=23x21]https://i.imgur.com/RETkk1n.png[/img]  [color=#339933]Comment[/color][/url][/align]
[/td][/tr][/table]

Roleplayer
Manager of the TSP and A1-0 maps
Roleplay moderator

Laiwanese Government
Our GDP is growing thanks to trade with the United Front. We are also beating the AFF thanks to our allies. Our growth will enable us to invest in eco-friendly energy sources.
#GrowingLaiwan #PeaceinLaiwan #EcoLaiwan

GREYTEXGREYTEX
[Image: qykzhkM.png]
Hevv dre Tossherr
On behalf of the entire office, I would like to express our condolences for the passing of Ferdinand Pendragon II. Strength to the mourning.#Hammerstar
Roleplayer
Manager of the TSP and A1-0 maps
Roleplay moderator

GREYTEXGREYTEX
[img=83x110][/img]
David Gurnin
What is up with all the earthquakes recently? I felt my desk shake in my office this morning! Thank goodness no one is hurt.#ZadinerEarthquakes #Magnitude5.3
34 593 [Image: TXRmK69.png]|Comment
I am Zadiner/Zak. Part of Assembly, some other stuff, Founder of some other region.
Hey, I have a bunch of issues. You don't need to care.
Emoji of the week:  :dodgy:

GREYTEXGREYTEX
[Image: YBN96ygt.png]
Fionnabhair "Fia" Aliammeire Pendragon ✔
Dearest friends, speaking as a representative of the Hammerstarian government and the Pendragon Clan, we truly appreciate all your words. Please pray for my grandfather that our maker to be gracious to him. For he is a good man, and that he is one that upheld the needs of the people higher than others. I trust that his host is gracious and caring, for they shall cradle my grandfather, as he did with my parents and I. We would truly appreciate if you could come to the ceremony, and give him your respects. Thank you.
61 853 928[Image: TXRmK69.png]|Comment
"毎日の小さな努力の積み重ねが歴史を作っていくんだよ。"

Put a little effort everyday and it will stack up and create a foundation for you.

- Doraemon

[Image: 5bDBXB8.png] [Image: Gny2SfF.png] [Image: tUG5vUH.png]

Treasure Island Awards Best Roleplay 2020
Treasure Island Awards Best Roleplayer 2020
Cocos Winner for Best Character Writer 2017
Cocos Winner for Best International Event 2017
Cocos Winner for Best Overall RP 2017

Things to know: Medical Intern and Biomedical Scientist from Indonesia, Muslim, 188 metres tall, loves trains

[Image: fassbender2.jpg]SIS Victor Cutter
Domestic update: DIADS raided dozens of homes, arresting 174 suspected members of the CSPQ. The agency is interviewing the suspects for relevant information. #WarOnCSPQ
1,002,384[Image: TXRmK69.png]|Comment
4× Cabinet minister /// 1× OWL director /// CRS member /// SPSF

My History

GREYTEXGREYTEX
[Image: SbT40rJ.png]
Hubble Einstein
The Solar System Scope's economy has risen to a level never seen before as the unemployment rate plummets. This has been met with great joy from the citizens. #TheSolarSystemScope #Economy #Unemployment
The Lord of Space and Protector of the TARDIS Keys of
The Solar System Scope

GREYTEXGREYTEX
[Image: McaCj0e.jpg]
Jasper Henn
Today, the people fought. And the people fought. And the people won. Long live the Sporaltryan Union.
#Victory
132 820 482 [Image: TXRmK69.png]| Comment

GREYTEXGREYTEX Ryccian Government
We congratulate the Sporaltryan people on being liberated from the Consortium.
#SporaltryanUnion, #RycciaSporaltryusSummit, #PeaceinSporaltryus, #F*cktheConsortium
2,354,000[Image: TXRmK69.png]|Comment
Deputy Regional Minister of the Planning and Development Agency(March 8-May 19, 2014)

Local Council Member(April 24-August 11)

Court Justice of TSP(August 15-December 7)

[Image: fassbender2.jpg]SIS Victor Cutter
Unless the Carlson leak changed it, I see all four members of the future South Pacific Treaty Organization as allies of Qvait. Therefore, it should be in our best interest to join the SPTO.#SPTO
1,038,289[Image: TXRmK69.png]|Comment
4× Cabinet minister /// 1× OWL director /// CRS member /// SPSF

My History