We've moved, ! Update your bookmarks to https://thesouthpacific.org! These forums are being archived.

Dismiss this notice
See LegComm's announcement to make sure you're still a legislator on the new forums!

[OOC] [PT] Grovne Convention

I have an idea for a historical RP about international law, and more specifically humanitarian treatment in wars (and possibly other things as trade). It would be called the Grovne Convention (catchy, isn't it? Wink), and take place after a particularly bloody battle (Battle of Monachia 1861) me and RG are working on. Before starting it, I wanted to check if anyone would be interested.
Roleplayer
Manager of the TSP and A1-0 maps
Roleplay moderator

I probably couldn't convincingly involve Erinor, but otherwise...
Founder of the Church of the South Pacific [Forum Thread] [Discord], a safe place to discuss spirituality for people of all faiths and none (currently looking for those interested in prayer and/or "home" groups);
And The Silicon Pens [Discord], a writer's group for the South Pacific and beyond!

Yahweo usenneo ir varleo, ihraneo jurlaweo hraseu seu, ir jiweveo arladi.
Salma 145:8

Well so my nation wouldn't be founded however the state of Pecuniam may participate!
Above all else, I hope to be a decent person.
Has Been
What's Next?

CoA: August 2016-January 2017
Minister of Foreign Affairs: October 2019-June 2020, October 2020- February 2021

Sounds interesting, but unless there's a naval battle north of Cathalea, I can't exactly involve my country in a convincing manner

(07-31-2016, 05:49 PM)Imperial Frost Federation Wrote: Sounds interesting, but unless there's a naval battle north of Cathalea, I can't exactly involve my country in a convincing manner

What do you mean?
Roleplayer
Roleplay moderator

So what ever happened with this?
Above all else, I hope to be a decent person.
Has Been
What's Next?

CoA: August 2016-January 2017
Minister of Foreign Affairs: October 2019-June 2020, October 2020- February 2021

(02-04-2017, 06:53 PM)Omega Wrote: So what ever happened with this?

Nothing Happywide If there is interest 1865 Grovne would be more than happy to host it.
Roleplayer
Roleplay moderator

Nice idea, but to the fact that back then my countries were both subject to unspecified colonial powers I will not be able to participate.
Brother Unclepear
Dear Leader of the Voodoo People's Republic of Bruuma

Representing also

El Pollo Diablo
Boss Maximo of the Estado Libre Asociado of Puerto Pollo

----------------------------------------------------------------------
Chairman Lo Pol
Core Leader of the People's Republic of Kai Fa

Might be able to participate, my nation is probs a bit all over he place in this time.
I am Zadiner/Zak. Part of Assembly, some other stuff, Founder of some other region.
Hey, I have a bunch of issues. You don't need to care.
Emoji of the week:  :dodgy:

(08-01-2016, 03:47 PM)Qwert Wrote:
(07-31-2016, 05:49 PM)Imperial Frost Federation Wrote: Sounds interesting, but unless there's a naval battle north of Cathalea, I can't exactly involve my country in a convincing manner

What do you mean?

Originally, the Frost Empire which consisted of the Islands north of Cathalea imposed a policy of self isolation deterring foreigners from entering it's territorial waters, as well as keeping the residents firmly within the islands. However, now that the island colony of Reizen was also approved, I can participate in the Grovne conference as I would be drawn into a conflict while following the trade route to the island.