We've moved, ! Update your bookmarks to https://thesouthpacific.org! These forums are being archived.

Dismiss this notice
See LegComm's announcement to make sure you're still a legislator on the new forums!

[Debate] Accession of Antarcha as Member of the World Forum

Dear ambassadors,

the Speaker has received following membership application by the Empire of Antarcha:
(01-27-2020, 03:25 PM)phoenixofthesun14 Wrote:
Antarcha Office of Foreign Affairs
Jens Haakonsson
Minister of Foreign Affairs
To the members of this Forum,
We, as the Empire of Antarcha, seeing as we wish to promote peace and education to the world, have collectively come to a desicion, after years of debate, to apply for membership to the World Forum.

We appreciate the consideration, and look forward to moving forward with the World Forum.
Signed,
Jens Haakonsson
Minister of Foreign Affairs of Antarcha
Full name of state: the Empire of Antarcha
Two-letter country code: AN
Three-letter country code: ANA
Head of state: Empress Annette Aerinn
Head of government: Prime Minister Theodor Daniel, Ph.D in Political Science
Potential World Forum Representative: Dr. Roman Nussbaum, Ph.D in International Relations
Proposed Status of State in World Forum: Member  

For the next five days, until 01 February 2020, 21:50 h [OOC: GMT+1], you can vote on granting Antarcha the membership status by voting Aye, Nay or Abstain according to Resolution, Section D.

GI-Land votes Aye.

Christian Strunk
Speaker of the Assembly
Ambassador of the Federal Republic of GI-Land
Signed
Gianluca IV

Roleplayer (active in TSP since 2016)
TSPedia-Author
Head Bartender of the Lampshade Bar & Grill

Information about my roleplay
Pacifica GI-Land, Snolland (Hazelbrust), Guardian of the World Forum, IUFA-FWC/WFWC- and Pacivision Supervisor • 
Aurora Markatt (Maura)

The Federal Republic of Erinor & Sereva votes Aye.
Founder of the Church of the South Pacific [Forum Thread] [Discord], a safe place to discuss spirituality for people of all faiths and none (currently looking for those interested in prayer and/or "home" groups);
And The Silicon Pens [Discord], a writer's group for the South Pacific and beyond!

Yahweo usenneo ir varleo, ihraneo jurlaweo hraseu seu, ir jiweveo arladi.
Salma 145:8

The DRHG votes nay
DylanPickle-

Owner of Harmakmis-Gordista and Carta-Agot

Legislator

A Cannibal of Pickles

Aye.

Tavtid Lekmienn
Kingdom of Sedunn
Roleplayer
Manager of the TSP and A1-0 maps
Roleplay moderator

The Empire is hesitant to allow the accession of a hostile state, given their own malevolent campaign against the Finixi
[-] The following 2 users Like Imperial Frost Federation's post:
  • phoenixofthesun14, Seraph

(01-27-2020, 06:51 PM)Imperial Frost Federation Wrote: The Empire is hesitant to allow the accession of a hostile state, given their own malevolent campaign against the Finixi

I, as the proposed assigned representative to the forum, wish to establish that the we, the Empire of Antarcha, are in no way affiliated with the Nontarchi, which we had been fighting against in Finixi maritime territory.  We would, in no way, shape, or form, lead a malevolent campaign against FiHami.

-Dr. Roman Nussbaum
[-] The following 1 user Likes phoenixofthesun14's post:
  • Seraph

Can the Ambassador of FiHami vouch for your claims, because we have our concerns that the RIM may involve themselves further with Antarchi nationals as the war effort turns against them.
[-] The following 2 users Like Imperial Frost Federation's post:
  • phoenixofthesun14, Seraph

If this is true, we might have to withdraw our vote.
DylanPickle-

Owner of Harmakmis-Gordista and Carta-Agot

Legislator

A Cannibal of Pickles

(01-27-2020, 07:09 PM)Imperial Frost Federation Wrote: Can the Ambassador of FiHami vouch for your claims, because we have our concerns that the RIM may involve themselves further with Antarchi nationals as the war effort turns against them.

I am the World Forum Representative of FiHami, I can confirm that the Empire of Antarcha is completely independent from the Antarchi.  The Antarchi supposedly originated from a shipwrecked Antarchan colonial ship from the 1600's, but that is about as close as the connection between the Antarchi and the Empire of Antarcha gets, aside from namesake.  And, as I mentioned, it is a supposed claim.  It isn't credibly confirmed or denied yet.  

Lia Kilaweioni
World Forum Representative
Deputy Speaker of the Assembly

We share the same concerns, dear representative of the Frost Empire.  We have taken note of the RIM leading a siege in the FiHamian Maximum Security prison, and I would hope that you realize that means that, if the RIM and Antarchi nationals are teaming up together, the Empire of Antarcha, as a wish to defend our Empire's reputation, will wish to give any aid necessary in order to do so.  As I shall say once again, The Empire of Antarcha is in no way affiliated with the Antarchi nationals of FiHami.

-Dr. Roman Nussbaum
[-] The following 2 users Like phoenixofthesun14's post:
  • rosaferri, Seraph

Eggraria wishes to express their concerns regarding the Empire of Antarcha, but believes integrating them further into the World Forum will allow their actions to be accountable and separated from any actual acts of terrorism that occur in FiHami.
~~Rose~~
You may know me as Eggraria!
Roleplayer and Writer

Minister of Culture
Legislator

Office of WA Legislation Staff
Roleplayer - the State of Eggraria

Citizen of The South Pacific above all else.

[-] The following 1 user Likes rosaferri's post:
  • Seraph