We've moved, ! Update your bookmarks to https://thesouthpacific.org! These forums are being archived.

Dismiss this notice
See LegComm's announcement to make sure you're still a legislator on the new forums!

Prohibited Group Discussion: New Pacific Order

Should the New Pacific Order be a prohibited group?

They have have successfully manipulated relations with multiple regions to ultimately gain control of fellow GCR, Lazarus.  They now have posted that they consider occupying a GCR and redirecting it to their forum, not a violation of regional sovereignty, which would make The South Pacific a target for such takeovers.  

On top of this, they have shown a willingness to abandon their NPO status when convient in order to seem more dedicated see the below quote from AMOM:

Quote:I abandoned my position as an NPO Senator for the sake of my dedication to The East Pacific, but let's face it: I'm NPO through and through. I always was, I still am, and I always will be.

Does this mean we should consider making everyone who was ever involved with the NPO part of this group, especially due to the fact that membership is selective and close nit? 
The 16th Delegate of The South Pacific

Also, I believe we have at least one member of the NPO as a current citizen, how will that impact them?

Making everyone what? You kind of fell off there.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

It's affect a few people but I don't have time to build a full list yet.

Thank you for your intel, Unibot.

It'll affect me, as I have citizenship over there.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

As a former Resident of the Pacific, And having seen Krull and his minions as the nasty, horrible people they are, I do feel that this would be extremely unfair to people like me, which probably makes up most formers of the NPO. You would Punish us solely because we used to be associated with them? I'm out there, helping Lazarus fight back, and I come check to find this? Yes, of course, there are people like AMOM, Who are the equivalent of devotees, but, that doesn't make up most of us. And punishing us for association with them, will only make more like AMOM, not less.
An eye for an eye just makes the whole world go blind.
~Mahatma Gandhi

Resentine: this would impact current citizens of the Pacific, not formers.
Former Delegate of the South Pacific
Posts outside High Court venues should be taken as those of any other legislator.
I do not participate in the regional server, but I am happy to talk through instant messaging or on the forum.

Legal Resources:
THE MATT-DUCK Law Archive | Mavenu Diplomatic Archive | Rules of the High Court | Case Submission System | Online Rulings Consultation System

Resign your citizenships over there, I guess? If this ever gets passed.

And I support it, but not too much. This could sour TSP-TP Relations after the Lazarus Coup to the bottom. And I don't wanna see them as our enemies. *Hides*
Deputy Regional Minister of the Planning and Development Agency(March 8-May 19, 2014)

Local Council Member(April 24-August 11)

Court Justice of TSP(August 15-December 7)

(04-13-2015, 11:31 PM)Kris Kringle Wrote: Resentine: this would impact current citizens of the Pacific, not formers.

I'm pretty sure he said "Anyone who was ever involved with the NPO", But, I may be suffering from off-and-on blindness.
An eye for an eye just makes the whole world go blind.
~Mahatma Gandhi